General Employment Information
As part of the hiring process, all new employees will need to complete the hiring process with the required documents sited below.
Steps Required to Complete the Hiring Process
- Employment Verification I-9, with two listed forms of identification (Driver’s License and Social Security card are most commonly used-must be validated by district office personnel).
- Social Security Card for verification of correct social security earnings deposits (must be validated by district office personnel).
- Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate W-4 for income tax information
- Fingerprints (Call to schedule an appointment with Sariann Meredith 509-665-2621 at North Central ESD in Wenatchee if you have not been fingerprinted by a school district within the last two years.) Or contact the Chelan, WA Sheriff's Office.
- If you have questions, feel free to email us, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-687-3140 between 7:30 am and 3:30 pm (Monday-Thursday).