Fast Track Online Application Process
To view our current job openings,click here for On-Line Application.
To locate your specific job in FastTrack:
- Click or highlight the job you want to view.
- On the right hand side of screen either view or apply for selected position.
Sign-in or Create a New Account
- Registered User: If you have already registered, simply login with your email address and password.
- First Time Applicant: To access setting up a new user profile: Click on link above (On-line application)
- Click to view current job openings
- Click on box bottom left “Search for Posted Positions”
- Right hand side of screen click on “Apply for Selected Position”
- Please use the same email address each time you access this profile. It can be used to apply for multiply positions.
If you have any questions or problems logging in, please call Lorrie Cochran at 509-687-3140 or email at email@example.com.
Complete the Application:
Complete the application for your desired position. Using your FastTrack profile, you will need to complete an application for each position for which you want to receive consideration.
Submit Your Complete Application:
In order to be considered for open positions you must submit a complete employment application along with required supplemental materials as listed on the vacancy. Each position requires a separate application.
All required attachments must be uploaded to your profile.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Newly hired employees must complete an Employment Eligibility Form and present documentation for review and verification in accordance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements. Washington State and FBI background check clearance is also required.
Current Permanent Employees:
Please log into "Employee Access" to view and apply for open positions. You can create an account and apply for both internal positions and positions open to the public.
Tutorial for Current Employees for using Fast Track: